Sumber rujukan ini diterbitkan oleh National Institute of Health, Amerika Syarikat dan Kanada:
- PEMBERIAN JUS DELIMA MERAH (Punica granatum) DAPAT
MENINGKATKAN KADAR GLUTATION PEROKSIDASE DARAH
PADA MENCIT (Mus musculus) DENGAN AKTIVITAS FISIK
- The pomegranate: nature’s power fruit?
- Antioxidant activity of pomegranate juice and its relationship with phenolic composition and processing.
- Antioxidant activities of pomegranate fruit extract and its anthocyanidins: delphinidin, cyanidin, and pelargonidin
- Antioxidant and eicosanoid enzyme inhibition properties of pomegranate seed oil and fermented juice flavonoids
- Chemopreventive and adjuvant therapeutic potential of pomegranate (Punica granatum) for human breast cancer
- Breast cancer chemopreventive properties of pomegranate (Punica granatum) fruit extracts in a mouse mammary organ culture
- Pomegranate extracts potently suppress proliferation, xenograft growth, and invasion of human prostate cancer cells
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum) pure chemicals show possible synergistic inhibition of human PC-3 prostate cancer cell invasion across Matrigel
- Prostate cancer prevention through pomegranate fruit
- Pomegranate fruit juice for chemoprevention and chemotherapy of prostate cancer
- Pomegranate polyphenols down-regulate expression of androgen-synthesizing genes in human prostate cancer cells overexpressing the androgen receptor
- Pomegranate fruit extract inhibits prosurvival pathways in human A549 lung carcinoma cells and tumor growth in athymic nude mice.
- Oral consumption of pomegranate fruit extract inhibits growth and progression of primary lung tumors in mice
- Pomegranate seed oil rich in conjugated linolenic acid suppresses chemically induced colon carcinogenesis in rats.
- The dietary hydrolysable tannin punicalagin releases ellagic acid that induces apoptosis in human colon adenocarcinoma Caco-2 cells by using the mitochondrial pathway.
- Pomegranate juice, total pomegranate ellagitannins, and punicalagin suppress inflammatory cell signaling in colon cancer cells
- Anthocyanin- and hydrolyzable tannin-rich pomegranate fruit extract modulates MAPK and NF-kappaB pathways and inhibits skin tumorigenesis in CD-1 mice
- Protective effects of standardized pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) polyphenolic extract in ultraviolet-irradiated human skin fibroblasts
- Photochemopreventive effect of pomegranate fruit extract on UVA-mediated activation of cellular pathways in normal human epidermal keratinocytes
- Differentiation-promoting activity of pomegranate (Punica granatum) fruit extracts in HL-60 human promyelocytic leukemia cells
2. Manna (Arabic Gum – Acacia Gum)
- Effects of Gum Arabic in rats with adenine-induced chronic renal failure
- Comparative efficacy of three brands of gum acacia on adenine-induced chronic renal failure in ratsEffect of gum arabic on oxidative stress and inflammation in adenine-induced chronic renal failure in rats
- Motor and behavioral changes in rats with adenine-induced chronic renal failure: influence of acacia gum treatment
- The effects of gum arabic oral treatment on the metabolic profile of chronic renal failure patients under regular haemodialysis in Central Sudan
- The fruit of the date palm: its possible use as the best food for the future?
- Date palm kernel extract exhibits antiaging properties and significantly reduces skin wrinkles.
- Therapeutic effects of date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) pollen extract on cadmium-induced testicular toxicity.
- Anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative activities of date palm pollen (Phoenix dactylifera) on experimentally-induced atypical prostatic hyperplasia in rats.
- Cross-reactivities between date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) polypeptides and foods implicated in the oral allergy syndrome.
5. Buah Zaitun
- Valuable Nutrients and Functional Bioactives in Different Parts of Olive (Olea europaea L.)—A Review
- The effect of grape seed extract on cardiovascular risk markers: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- The effectiveness of processed grapefruit-seed extract as an antibacterial agent: II. Mechanism of action and in vitro toxicity
- Effects of grape seed extract in Type 2 diabetic subjects at high cardiovascular risk: a double blind randomized placebo controlled trial examining metabolic markers, vascular tone, inflammation, oxidative stress and insulin sensitivity.
- The effectiveness of processed grapefruit-seed extract as an antibacterial agent: I. An in vitro agar assay
- Chemoprevention by grape seed extract and genistein in carcinogen-induced mammary cancer in rats is diet dependent
- Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) partially reverses high fat diet-induced obesity in C57BL/6J mice
- Differential effects of grape seed extract against human colorectal cancer cell lines: The intricate role of death receptors and mitochondria.
- Generation of reactive oxygen species by grape seed extract causes irreparable DNA damage leading to G2/M arrest and apoptosis selectively in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma cells.
- Grape seed proanthocyanidin extract inhibits glutamate-induced cell death through inhibition of calcium signals and nitric oxide formation in cultured rat hippocampal neurons
- Consumption of Grape Seed Extract Prevents Amyloid-Beta Deposition and Attenuates Inflammation in Brain of an Alzheimer’s Disease Mouse – PubMed
- Dietary-feeding of Grape Seed Extract Prevents Azoxymethane-induced Colonic Aberrant Crypt Foci Formation in Fischer 344 Rats
- Grape and grape seed extract capacities at protecting LDL against oxidation generated by Cu2+, AAPH or SIN-1 and at decreasing superoxide THP-1 cell production. A comparison to other extracts or compounds.
- Biological Activities of Polyphenols from Grapes
- Advanced knowledge of three important classes of grape phenolics: anthocyanins, stilbenes and flavonols
- Metabolite profiling of grape: Flavonols and anthocyanins
- Tualang honey improves human corneal epithelial progenitor cell migration and cellular resistance to oxidative stress in vitro.
- Effects of Three Types of Japanese Honey on Full-Thickness Wound in Mice
- Evaluation of the effects of honey on acute-phase deep burn wounds.
- A pre-clinical evaluation of silver, iodine and Manuka honey based dressings in a model of traumatic extremity wounds contaminated with Staphylococcus aureus.
- Synergistic antibacterial effect of honey and Herba Ocimi Basilici against some bacterial pathogens.
- Evidence for Clinical Use of Honey in Wound Healing as an Anti-bacterial, Anti-inflammatory Anti-oxidant and Anti-viral Agent: A Review.
- Honey as a topical treatment for wounds.
- Antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant activities of honey collected from Timergara (Dir, Pakistan).
- Post tonsillectomy pain: can honey reduce the analgesic requirements?
- Stability of Antibiotics in Honey and Sugar Syrup as Affected by Temperature
- Antibacterial action of natural honey on anaerobic bacteroides.